REDD Engineering & Construction, Inc. provides construction services primarily related to industrial facilities and processes. However, our project managers and superintendents have a unique mix of skills representing a wide range of industries and service groups. We can act as General Contractor (licensed, insured, bondable) or Construction Manager.
We pride ourselves in world-class project management, always focusing on clear communication with the client to ensure project needs and expectations are met. We know how to deliver projects on time and on or under budget.
- Up-front Planning (Scoping, Scheduling)
- Cost/Value Analysis
- Permitting (Operaion, Construction)
- Design-Build, Engineer-Procure-Constrct (EPC)
- Turnkey Services
- Site Work and Concrete
- Pre-Engineered Steel Building
- Piping, Tanks and Equipment
- Ancillary Process Systems
- Site Plans and As-built Drawings
Click to download our Construction Services Flyer
We have performed construction management for all but one of the projects described on the Recent Projects page. The exception is the Biodiesel project which involved only feasability and design.
Please see the Recent Projects page for more information.